The following details have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Residence of Dr Thomas Campbell, Murwillumbah The present owner is willing to donate this instrument to a school or organisation with DGR status with the ATO. St Paul’s Anglican Pro-Cathedral, Hay Video: Demonstration of organ by Peter Jewkes
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Residence of Dr Thomas Campbell, Murwillumbah
Copies of the 88 page 2018 conference book are available from PO Box 200 Camberwell Victoria 3124 at a cost of $25.00 inclusive of postage and packing in Australia – overseas rates upon application. Payment by credit card or by cheque made payable to Organ Historical Trust of Australia. The […]
41ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2 – 6 October 2018 Sydney, NSW More information is available on the Conferences page. Daily schedule available for download below.
The following organ has been removed from the Redundant Organs list: St Alban’s Anglican Church, North Melbourne. Builder unknown (mid-19th century English). Purchased by the Beechworth Organ Society (on behalf of the Indigo Shire Council) for re-installation in the Beechworth Town Hall, Vic., where it was formerly located between 1886 […]
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Uniting (former Methodist) Church, Pleasant Street, Ballarat. George Fincham & Sons, Melbourne, 1921.
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Former St James’ Uniting (former Presbyterian) Church, Wattle Park. Alfred Fuller, Kew, 1887.
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Former St Francis-in-the-Fields Anglican Church, Mooroolbark. William Anderson, 1877. All Saints’ Anglican Church, South Hobart. Bishop & Starr, London. Installed 1862. Rebuilt and enlarged 1920 Geo. Fincham & Sons; Rebuilt and enlarged 1963 Davis & Laurie.
The following organs have been removed from the Redundant Organs list: Epping (NSW): Lifeway (formerly St Mark’s) Lutheran Church. George Fincham & Sons, 1972. Purchased by Steve Woolcott, Central Coast of NSW. Moorooduc (Vic): Private residence. Laurie Pipe Organs, 1966. Purchased by Wakeley Pipe Organs; to be placed temporarily in St Stephen’s […]
St Alban’s Anglican Church, North Melbourne Builder unknown (mid-19th century English) Restored 1988 Australian Pipe Organs This organ was classified in 1981 by the National Trust of Australia (Victoria) 1 manual, 6 speaking stops, pedal pulldowns, mechanical action. Dimensions: [not supplied] Contact: Mira Rajcevic, Property Manager, Anglican Diocese of Melbourne […]