The following details have been added to the Redundant Organs list:
- Katoomba Uniting (Methodist) Church, Katoomba, NSW
Built 1915 Charles Richardson for Congregational Church, Katoomba.
Installed present location 1972 by S.T. Noad & Son. Restored with tonal alterations 1980 by J.W. Walker & Sons (Aust).
2 manuals, 10 speaking stops, manual action tracker, pedal action electric, mechanical couplers.
- Former Uniting (Union Memorial Presbyterian) Church, Curzon Street, North Melbourne, VIC
Built 1988 Knud Smenge
1 manual, 7 speaking stops, mechanical action, manual to pedal coupler.