Historical & Technical Documentation for West Hawthorn Methodist Church, Denham Street has now been made available by John Maidment.
The following organ has been removed from the Redundant Organs list: All Saints’ Anglican Church, South Hobart. This organ has been purchased by The Hutchins School, Sandy Bay, Tas., where what remains of it will be installed in the school chapel by Australian Pipe Organs. Additions will include parts of the […]
Historical & Technical Documentation for Malvern Presbyterian Church has now been made available by John Maidment.
The following details have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Residence of Dr Thomas Campbell, Murwillumbah The present owner is willing to donate this instrument to a school or organisation with DGR status with the ATO. St Paul’s Anglican Pro-Cathedral, Hay Video: Demonstration of organ by Peter Jewkes
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Residence of Dr Thomas Campbell, Murwillumbah
Copies of the 88 page 2018 conference book are available from PO Box 200 Camberwell Victoria 3124 at a cost of $25.00 inclusive of postage and packing in Australia – overseas rates upon application. Payment by credit card or by cheque made payable to Organ Historical Trust of Australia. The […]
41ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2 – 6 October 2018 Sydney, NSW More information is available on the Conferences page. Daily schedule available for download below.
The following organ has been removed from the Redundant Organs list: St Alban’s Anglican Church, North Melbourne. Builder unknown (mid-19th century English). Purchased by the Beechworth Organ Society (on behalf of the Indigo Shire Council) for re-installation in the Beechworth Town Hall, Vic., where it was formerly located between 1886 […]
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Uniting (former Methodist) Church, Pleasant Street, Ballarat. George Fincham & Sons, Melbourne, 1921.
The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Former St James’ Uniting (former Presbyterian) Church, Wattle Park. Alfred Fuller, Kew, 1887.