The following organs have been removed from the Redundant Organs list:
- Epping (NSW): Lifeway (formerly St Mark’s) Lutheran Church. George Fincham & Sons, 1972. Purchased by Steve Woolcott, Central Coast of NSW.
- Moorooduc (Vic): Private residence. Laurie Pipe Organs, 1966. Purchased by Wakeley Pipe Organs; to be placed temporarily in St Stephen’s Anglican Church, Richmond (Vic) during restoration of the 1865 J.W. Walker organ.