Redundant Organs – June 2018 Written by OHTA on June 14, 2018 in Recent news The following organs have been added to the Redundant Organs list: Former St Francis-in-the-Fields Anglican Church, Mooroolbark. William Anderson, 1877. All Saints’ Anglican Church, South Hobart. Bishop & Starr, London. Installed 1862. Rebuilt and enlarged 1920 Geo. Fincham & Sons; Rebuilt and enlarged 1963 Davis & Laurie.