Holy Trinity Anglican Church
Meadway & Slatterie, 1921
2 manuals, 12 speaking Stops, 3 couplers,
mechanical & tubular-pneumatic action
This freestone church was designed by the Hamilton architect J.H. Fox, possibly in association with William Wardell, and begun in 1865, the first service taking place in November 1866. The chancel was added in 1877, but the south aisle and tower have never been completed.  The organ chamber was built with stone from a demolished homestead at Konongwootong. The interior includes five-light lancets at the west end with outstanding glass, which may be attributed, on stylistic grounds, to Hardman, of Birmingham.
The organ, opened in December 1921, was built by Meadway & Slatterie, of Melbourne, in consultation with Dr A.E. Floyd, of St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, at a cost of £425. Meadway was sent out to Melbourne to erect the Norman & Beard organs at St Peter's, Eastern Hill and Melbourne Grammar School, while J.W Slatterie was an ex-apprentice of Fincham who later worked in England with Hill & Son, returning to Melbourne in 1901. The partnership was responsible for maintaining the organs at the Melbourne Town Hall and St Paul's Cathedral, but are believed to have built very few new organs, of which this example is possibly the last survivor.
4 composition pedals
balanced swell pedal
attached drawknob console
mechanical action to manuals & stops
tubular-pneumatic action to pedals 
Photos: JRM (April 2009)
Photos: Trevor Bunning (Oct 2009)
 Victorian Churches: their origins, their story & their architecture, edited by Miles Lewis. East Melbourne: National Trust of Australia (Victoria), 1991, p.152
 Pers.comm. Professor J.R. Poynter June 1994
 The Church of the Most Holy Trinity Coleraine. Supplement to The Way, November 1966.
 Matthews Colonial Organs & Organbuilders. Carlton: Melbourne University Press, 1969, p.98
 Society of Organists (Victoria) Inc. Newsletter, 1 June 1970, p.3.