All Saints' Anglican Church
Macquarie Street, Hobart

B. Bishop & Starr, London; inst. 1862.
Reb. 1920 Geo.Fincham & Son; reb. 1963 Davis & Laurie.
Resited in church 1974 Long, Langlois & Johnstone. 2m., 19 sp.st., 5c., el.pn.
Gt: 8.8.8.8.4.4.2.III. Sw: 8.8.8.8.4.8. Ped: 16.16.8.8.4.







The foundation stone of All Saints Church was laid on 2 December 1858 and the building was opened with great joy and celebration on 18 August 1859.  [1]  This sandstone Gothic Revival building is a good example of an unpretentious church and hall designed by Henry Hunter. [2]
 

[1] All Saints Parish Church South Hobart  - brochure on Sesquicentenary Year 1859 - 2009

[2]
The Heritage of Australia – The Illustrated Register of the National Estate by: Australian Heritage Commission.     Published: The Macmillan Company of Australia p/l  1981




The specification is:

Great
Open Diapason
Clarabel
Dulciana
Salicional
Principal
Flute
Fifteenth
Mixture
Swell to Great

Swell
Open Diapason
Gedeckt
Gamba
Viole Celeste
Principal
Oboe
Swell Sub Octave
Swell Super Octave
Tremulant

Pedal
Open Diapason
Bourdon
Octave
Bass Flute
Fifteenth
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

8
8
8
8
4
4
2
III



8
8
8
8
4
8





16
16
8
8
4


 














Photos: Trevor Bunning (Dec 2008)